The Jump$tart Coalition National Educator Conference is the only national conference for classroom teachers dedicated to personal finance education in the classroom. Each year, the conference provides PreK-12 educators with financial education resources, personal and professional development, access to a nation-wide network of colleagues, and general support for financial education.
This Year’s Conference Highlights:
- Tools, resources, information and support for teaching personal finance in the classroom.
- A variety of workshops under three strands: Curricula/Content, Personal Development “101” and Personal Development “AP.”
- Networking with your peers from across the country!
- Exhibit Hall devoted to Financial Education Resources
- Welcome to Dallas Gala
- 15 Professional Development Hours for Teachers
- Optional Activities include: free financial planning clinics, two financial educator certification programs, and various teacher networking opportunities.
Click here to learn more.