Six teachers that attended the Iowa Jump$tart Conference on June 14th, 2019 will be going to Washington D.C. to be a part of the biggest Financial Literacy Conference in the nation. They applied and received the Iowa Jump$start Scholarship Award to enable them to attend the 2019 Jump$tart National Educator Conference on November 1-3. Congratulations to these Iowa teachers! (picture does not match the order of list below)
- Dan James from Dallas Center-Grimes Community School District, Dallas Center
- Teresa Blackburn-Bentz from Glidden-Ralson Community School District, Glidden
- Matt Graham from Garner-Hayfield-Ventura, Garner
- Bonnie Pohl from Gilbert Community School District, Gilbert
- Chealsee Klindt from Meredith Middle School, Des Moines
- Abby Donald from Mason City High School, Mason City
Matt Pohlman from Mason Northwest was also a recipient, but he will not be attending.